So maybe my hope is a coping mechanism, but either way I think it’s something more people should have. I hope for rom-com happy endings. I hope for love and peace. I hope one day I’ll add Harvard to my resume, but for now I just have that t-shirt in the picture. I hope for my friends’ and families’ happiness and I hope I graduate from this crazy pursuit. I hope I write a book. I hope you all try to accomplish your dreams, whatever they may be.Read More
We are healers at the molecular level. We love our patients and truly try to know them. We strive to give them one good day even if their future is grim. We sing to them, we bring them flowers, we smile when it seems like an impossible feat, we anticipate their needs, we give them joy – recognizing that joy is medicineRead More
- Why Nurses Swear &%$#@
- Nurse Retention and Burnout: Is it Rocket Science? No.
- Do you have an “I am a Great Nurse” box? Start one now.
- Food For Thought: Med-Surg Nursing is a Specialty
- The Internal Paradox of Being an RN + B.I.T.C.H.E.
- Dear Unsupportive Nurse
- Nurses: My Hope For You…
- Dear Cancer, Kindly Fuck Off
- Ode to the Healers
Subscribe for weekly posts