STRESS: “…a particular relationship between the person and the environment that is appraised by the person as taxing or exceeding his or her resources and endangering his or her well-being.”Read More
Author: Nurse Abnormalities
There are certain people who get an opt-out from any public ridicule; children, Mother Teresa and nurses. Despite their proclamation of feminism, Michelle Collins, Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg and Raven Symone not only insulted nurses and the healthcare community, they directly defamed women.Read More
- Why Nurses Swear &%$#@
- Nurse Retention and Burnout: Is it Rocket Science? No.
- Do you have an “I am a Great Nurse” box? Start one now.
- Food For Thought: Med-Surg Nursing is a Specialty
- The Internal Paradox of Being an RN + B.I.T.C.H.E.
- Dear Unsupportive Nurse
- Nurses: My Hope For You…
- Dear Cancer, Kindly Fuck Off
- Ode to the Healers
Subscribe for weekly posts